Stimergy and its presence in France
Since 2013, Stimergy has been installing its digital boilers in different French town across the country, starting with its historic headquarters in Grenoble. Many projects are being implemented for 2017, in order to reconcile the energy transition with the digital transition.
This implementation was set up in collaboration with the social landlord Nantes Metropole Habitat.
- DATE OF IMPLEMENTATION : July 2016
- TYPE OF BUILDING : social housing, 40 apartments
This is the second digital boiler set up in Grenoble, here in collaboration with Nexity.
- DATE OF IMPLEMENTATION : February 2016
- TYPE OF BUILDING : student residence , 110 studios
This project in collaboration with the university of Lyon (Lyon 3) set up a digital boiler both for the digital and the hot water needs of the building.
- DATE OF IMPLEMENTATION : September 2014
- TYPE OF BUILDING : university
First implementation of Stimergy's digital boiler, in its home city, Grenoble. In collaboration with OPAC38, a French landlord.
- DATE OF IMPLEMENTATION : July 2013
- TYPE OF BUILDING : social housing, 29 apartments